Problem with your order?
If there is a problem with your order you MUST contact the vendor at which the order was placed (whom you made payment to). ONLY contact UMI Performance directly if you had placed your order through UMI Performance.
To return or exchange an item placed directly through UMI Performance you MUST contact UMI Performance to acquire a RMA number within 30 days of the purchase date. Shipments received without a RMA number will be refused, no exceptions. All returned items must be in new condition; we cannot accept returns on used products. We highly recommend all returns be shipped via UPS or FedEx with appropriate insurance. We are NOT responsible for returned items that are lost or damaged in return shipping. There is a 20% restocking fee for any item(s) returned for a refund, no exceptions. Any item(s) damaged in return shipping will be charged an additional restocking fee.
We can NOT accept returns or exchanges on any of the following:
- QA1 items
- Items that are not stocked in our facility
- Special order items--such as a special order powder coat
Orders cannot be cancelled once a payment is received regardless of stock and availability. Please understand we are a custom manufacturer and some orders are built upon order receipt.
UMI Performance reserves the right to make any changes to our policies at any time without notice.
We make every effort to ship your order within 3 business days. However, due to the increasing demand of our products it may take longer depending on stock of the item(s). If you need a order shipped sooner please contact us to check availablity of the item(s).
Please keep in mind you are responsible for any applicable taxes and/or fees incurred on your shipment upon delivery.
We now offer reduced custom fees to Canada through UPS Standard with the landed cost option. For this option taxes and fees are paid at the time of order, therefore nothing will be due upon delivery. This is usually the cheapest and best option to Canada. If you would like this option please contact us for a shipping quote or request one in the comment box when you place your order.
- UMI Performance warrants all UMI Performance products for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty is valid against defects in materials and workmanship for the two (2) year warranty period. It is not valid against defect resulting from, but not limited to:
- Misuse and/or abuse, neglect or accident.
- Exceeding the item’s design limits.
- Improper installation.
- Acts of God, including lightning, floods, earthquakes, fire or high winds.
- Damage in handling, including damage encountered during shipment.
- This warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the UMI Product. Warranty is not transferable or valid for second ownership.
- This warranty shall be considered void if the warranted product is in any way altered, adjusted, tampered with or defaced.
- The two (2) year warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear (the gradual deterioration of an asset which results naturally from use and/or age, i.e. bearings, bushings, etc.).
- Non UMI manufactured parts are not covered or valid under this UMI Performance warranty.
- UMI Performance cannot guarantee compatibility or performance of its products with other components used in conjunction with UMI Performance products.
- UMI Performance cannot assume responsibility for any damages to UMI Products nor for claims for personal injury or property damage resulting from the use of UMI Performance’s products or the improper operation thereof or consequential damages arising from the products or use of the products.
- UMI Performance two (2) year warranty excludes incidental charges incurred by the end user in the event of breakage (towing, labor, installation, etc.). By their very nature, competition suspension parts are continuously expected to exceed to their limits (either by race or road use). UMI suspension components are designed to withstand intense race conditions, although it is impossible to control the quality of installation or the varying conditions in which they are used.
- This warranty supersedes all other warranties and may only be modified by statement in writing, signed by UMI Performance owners/principals.
- All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.umiperformance.com
UMI Performance Inc.
509 Hemlock St
Philipsburg, PA 16866