1968 - 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Malibu, El Camino
1968 - 1972 Buick Skylark, Grand Sport, Special
1968 - 1972 Pontiac Lemans, GTO
1968 - 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442, F-85
UMI’s adjustable rear upper control arms are a bulletproof addition to your street car. UMI’s upper control arms are suitable for street, strip or corner carving. The greaseable polyurethane bushings minimize suspension deflection for a crisp handling setup, easy pinion angle tuning and less wheel hop. These on car adjustable upper control arms adjust easily while staying bolted to the car and are designed to handle many applications. These heavy duty arms feature ¼” thick CNC laser cut mounting pads and a mix of TIG and MIG welding. These simple bolt in replacements install in 1-2 hours and are designed to work on all rear end housings.
- On car adjustment using UMI designed & manufactured chromoly adjuster.
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings with zinc plated steel sleeves.
- Chromoly threaded adapters for improved thread strength.
- CNC laser cut ¼” upper mounting pads.
- Durable and long lasting powder coat finish.
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Installation: Item installs in approximately 1-2 hours using basic hand tools.