1982 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1982 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird
eplace your weak, factory stamped lower control arms with UMI's heavy duty tubular adjustable setup. These direct bolt-on replacements minimize wheel hop, improve cornering while lowering ET's and help track consistency. The spherical rod end allows for a "bind free" operation, making a great upgrade for both your track and auto cross driven car. The polyurethane bushings are designed to be bolted to the car chassis for a quiet comfortable operation. Control arms are constructed DOM mild steel tubing 1.375" OD x 0.095" wall, 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adaptor, completely CNC machined and fully TIG welded for outstanding strength. Control arms feature Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings, zinc plated steel sleeves and "on-car" grease able zerk grease fittings. Adjustments can be made using the high quality QA1 Teflon lined spherical rod end that operates for a quiet bind free performance.
- 1.375" x 0.095" DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 4130 Chrome-Moly Threaded Tube Adaptor
- QA1 3/4" Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod
- Complete Arm Features TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings with Zinc Plated Steel Sleeves
- Energy Suspension Fluted Polyurethane grease able Bushings
- Uses OEM Hardware
Installs in approximately 30 minutes in factory mounting points using OEM hardware, the poly end is designed to be bolted to the chassis for a quiet, comfortable operation.
*Chrome Moly version uses 1.250" x 0.095" 4130 Chrome Moly steel adding increased strength while reducing product weight.