2″ drop spindles, manufacted by Fatman Fabrications, have a number of features suited to high performance GM A-Body cars. The spindles are 2″ drop to give a great stance. Camber gain is improved by increasing the spindle height 1.75″ above stock. These strong, race proven spindles are coated in tough UMI Satin Black powder coat for corrosion protection and a stealth appearance. The spindles use period correct GM A-Body bearings and seals and also accept most aftermarket brake kits intended to fit the factory spindle. The increased spindle height requires the use of a shortened upper a-arm such as UMI 4056-1. Race proven on the UMI LeMans.
- Two inch lowering built in.
- 1-3/4″ taller than stock, ball joint to ball joint (doesn’t affect ride height) for improved camber gain.
- Uses factory GM bearings and brakes.
- Recommend UMI 4056-1 upper a-arm.
- To achieve 2″ lowering, UMI spring PN 4049 recommended.
- Race proven on the UMI LeMans.
- Powder coated satin black to prevent rust and corrision.
- Available in the UMI #cornermax kit.