UMI Performance brings the best of both worlds together by combining our Stage 2 handling kit with four corner coilover ride height adjustability. The kit includes caster corrected upper and lower a-arms loaded with 1/2″ taller upper ball joints, heavy duty UMI sway bars with new end links and greaseable bushings, rear tubular upper and lower control arms, replacement rear end housing bushings, heavy duty tubular frame braces, plus all necessary hardware. Ride height is adjustable from 1″-3″ below stock and the Viking shocks feature 19 settings in both compression and rebound. Choose 450lb spring rate for SBC and LS cruise or 550lb spring rate for SBC/LS handling and all big blocks. 100% Made In USA.
- 4031 Tubular lower front a-arms with polyurethane bushings
- 4033-1 Upper front a-arms with Delrin bushings, tall ball joints
- 4035 Heavy duty 1-1/4” front sway bar with new bushings & endlinks
- 4004 Front upper & lower Grade 8 hardware kit
- A204-450S/550S Coilover kit
- 7917-101 Thrust Bearing Kit x 2
- 7995-102 Spanner wrench kit
- 4034 Solid 1” heat treated rear sway bar
- 4015 Tubular rear lower control arms with polyurethane bushings
- 4016 Tubular rear upper control arms with polyurethane bushings
- 4028 Tubular frame braces with hardware
- 3000 Replacement rear end housing bushings
- 4001 Rear control arm Grade 8 hardware kit
- 4057-125/150 Rear coilover kit
Installation Notes: Rear shocks may not clear all exhaust tail pipes. UMI is not responsible for exhaust clearance issues. Brackets are designed to fit factory GM axle housings only. The brackets are not guaranteed to fit aftermarket housings due to the variety of trailing arm mounts available.