- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Deflective Disc Valving – Advanced Shock Technology Increased valving response, control and consistency.
- On-The-Car Valving Adjustment Gone are the days of removing shocks to adjust valving — simply turn the knob.
- 5/8″ Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated Piston Rod Precision surface, increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
- Machined, Forged Aluminum Body Lightweight, stronger than billet.
- Bright Anodized Body Unmatched durability, ease of maintenance, show-winning appearance.
- Three Step Sealing System Aerospace material. Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized Assures consistency in production and performance.
- Shock Mounting Hardware Bushing material exclusive to QA1 shocks, for both upper and lower mounts. Mounting hardware is zinc or chrome plated for durability and professional appearance. Exclusive nylon race bearings for smooth, bind-free operation. Also available with polyurethane bushings.
- These shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
*Double Adjustable – Truly Independent Compression and Rebound Adjustment 576 Valving Options Includes 24 positions of compression adjustment on one knob, and 24 positions of rebound adjustment on the other knob. Each knob is clearly labeled with an “R” for rebound or a “C” for compression, as well as plus and minus symbols for ease of adjustment.
Old QA1 Part # DTC1958P