- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Deflective Disc Valving – Advanced Shock Technology Increased valving response, control and consistency.
- On-The-Car Valving Adjustment Gone are the days of removing shocks to adjust valving — simply turn the knob.
- 5/8″ Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated Piston Rod Precision surface, increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
- Machined, Forged Aluminum Body Lightweight, stronger than billet.
- Bright Anodized Body Unmatched durability, ease of maintenance, show-winning appearance.
- Three Step Sealing System Aerospace material. Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized Assures consistency in production and performance.
- Shock Mounting Hardware Bushing material exclusive to QA1 shocks, for both upper and lower mounts. Mounting hardware is zinc or chrome plated for durability and professional appearance. Exclusive nylon race bearings for smooth, bind-free operation. Also available with polyurethane bushings.
- These shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
“R” Series Aluminum Shocks– Fixed firm compression with a wide range of rebound adjustment for front drag racing applications
*Single Adjustable – Simultaneous Compression and Rebound Adjustment 12 Valving Options Unique to QA1, one knob changes both compression and rebound valving simultaneously, allowing total suspension control in one easy-to-reach location.