UMI’s 2nd Generation F-body lower a-arms are perfect for the F-body enthusiast seeking to improve the performance and appearance of their front suspension. The UMI 2652’s feature caster relocation of the ball joint to enhance steering feel and improve high speed stability. The heavy duty spring bucket accepts factory and aftermarket coil springs as well as the popular hybrid coilover units. Laser cut UMI reinforcement plates add a great appearance and excellent strength. UMI’s robust a-arms include greaseable, UMI designed and manufactured Delrin bushings that offer supremely smooth suspension action and precision operation. Double shear swivel sway bar end links are included and work nicely with UMI sway bar P/N 4035 and also most aftermarket stock eyelet type sway bars. Available in UMI red or gloss black powder coat. 100% designed, manufactured and raced with pride in the USA.
- Direct bolt-in for 1970-1981 GM F-body.
- Lower ball joint relocated to increase caster by 2 degrees enhancing steering feel and straight line stability.
- 1.500” USA Made DOM steel tubing construction.
- Premium ball joints installed.
- Heavy duty spring bucket accepts factory and aftermarket coil springs.
- Spring bucket is compatible with popular hybrid coils such as Viking and QA1.
- UMI Delrin bushings enhance steering precision and reduce friction for all racing applications.
- Double shear swivel sway bar mounts and hardware work with UMI P/N 4035 and most other factory eyelet style sway bars.
- Made in the USA.
Optional New Hardware Kit: UMI offers the option of new high grade mounting hardware for your classic Camaro or Firebird. 1970-1974 cars use ½” standard hardware on the lower a-arms while 1975-1981 use 14mm metric control arm hardware. UMI suggests checking your vehicles current hardware size before ordering to confirm. UMI a-arms are supplied with both sets of mounting sleeves to except either hardware sizes. Hardware kits are Grade 8 standard and Grade 10.9 metric with Ny-lock nuts.