UMI’s Corner Max line of race a-arms are designed from the ground up to be the best performing stock mount a-arm upgrade on the market. The P/N 2655-1 arms are strong yet lightweight and feature a removable lower mounting system to permit spring or shock changes at the track without separating the ball joints. The ball joint cup is moved forward the proper amount to add up to 4 degrees caster potential and is loaded with high quality Howe +3/4” tall ball joints. The double shear coilover mount accepts race industry standard ½” rod end shocks and comes with spacers for all popular models. Also included is a double shear sway bar mount and corresponding end link. The end link fits UMI P/N 4035 and 4067 as well as many other factory fit sway bars.
- Direct bolt-in for 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird.
- Camber curve and roll center height improved to yield incredible front end grip.
- Coilover-only design saves weight over spring bucket versions.
- Pair with UMI P/N 2656-1 for the ultimate handling package.
- Lower ball joint relocated to increase caster by up to 4 degrees.
- 10 degrees caster can be achieved when paired with 2656-1.
- These arms enhance steering feel and straight line stability.
- 1.500” USA Made DOM steel tubing construction.
- Premium Howe +3/4” tall ball joints installed.
- Includes Delrin bushings for smooth suspension travel and decreased deflection.
- Swivel style sway bar mounts and hardware work with UMI P/N 4035, 4067 and most other factory eyelet style sway bars.
- 100% Manufactured and raced with pride out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- Contact UMI technical support with any questions
Optional New Hardware Kit: UMI offers the option of new high grade mounting hardware for your classic Camaro or Firebird. 1970-1974 cars use ½” standard hardware while 1975-1981 use 14mm metric hardware. UMI suggests checking the current hardware size before ordering to confirm. UMI a-arms are supplied with both sets of mounting sleeves to accept either hardware sizes. Hardware kits are Grade 8 standard and Grade 10.9 metric with Ny-lock nuts.
See these arms in action HERE!