UMI’s 2nd Gen F-body upper a-arms are a key component of a great handling muscle car. UMI’s P/N 2653 upper a-arms add caster to improve steering feel and reduce wandering. Strong tubular construction and UMI built Delrin bushings ensure precision performance and enhance steering response. The 4140 chromoly offset cross shaft permits camber adjustment to minimize shims required. Available in UMI red or gloss black powder coat. 100% designed, manufactured and raced with pride in the USA.
Optional hardware kit: New hardware kit includes ½” Grade 8 bolts, washers and lock nuts for mounting both upper a-arms.
- Direct bolt-in for 1970-1981 GM F-body.
- Add 4 degrees caster to improve steering feel and reduce wandering.
- 1.250” USA Made DOM steel construction.
- 4140 CrMo offset cross shaft for strength and camber adjustability.
- Greasable UMI built Delrin bushings for smooth motion.
- High quality ball joint installed.
- Polyurethane pancake style bump stop for smooth rebound control.
- Great for street and race use.
- 100% manufactured in Philipsburg, PA – USA.