UMI’s boxed rear lower control arms are a bulletproof addition to your car. Suitable for street, strip or corner carving, these arms minimize suspension deflection for a crisp handling setup and less wheel hop. Sway bar mounting holes are reinforced with TIG welded sleeves to allow factory style sway bar mounting while the included shim allows the sway bar to sit at factory height. UMI’s boxed control arms are CNC machined for accuracy and assembled with high quality greaseable polyurethane bushings. Excellent when paired with UMI 4216.
- 1/8” wall thickness mild steel rectangular tubing
- CNC machined for accuracy and consistency
- MIG welded heavy duty bushing holders
- TIG welded sleeves reinforce sway bar mounting holes
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings with zinc plated sleeves
- Durable and long lasting powder coat finish – available in UMI Red or Gloss Black
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA
Installation: Item installs in approximately one hour using basic hand tools.