UMI’s rear control arms are a bulletproof addition to your car. Suitable for street, strip or corner carving, these arms minimize suspension deflection for a crisp handling setup and less wheel hop. UMI’s heavy duty upper control arms are CNC machined for accuracy and feature MIG welded bushing holders and ¼” thick laser cut mounting pads. These simple bolt in replacements install in one hour or less and are designed to work on all rear end housings. UMI’s upper control arms are assembled with high quality greaseable polyurethane bushings and finished in a durable glossy powder coat.
- 1/8” wall thickness USA mild steel tubing.
- CNC machined for accuracy and consistency.
- MIG welded heavy duty bushing holders.
- CNC laser cut ¼” upper mounting pads.
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings with zinc plated steel sleeves.
- Durable and long lasting powder coat finish.
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Installation: Item installs in approximately 1-2 hours using basic hand tools.