The UMI Street Performance rebound adjustable monotube shock is perfect for the high performance street enthusiast looking for ride comfort mixed with corner carving capability. The Street Performance series shock features our baseline ramped up rebound curve which slows body roll during transition and gets rid of that unwanted floating feeling. A simple, no-tools-required adjustment knob provides rebound adjustment from slightly below standard (good for the occasional drag race) to a rate high enough for auto-x and corner carving success. The high pressure nitrogen charge prevents shock fade during hard cornering and further increases performance. These shocks are suitable for street, corner carving, Pro-Touring and non-competition drag racing. UMI Performance shocks are 100% manufactured and hand assembled in the USA.
- Slim body for easy fitment and race proven construction for durability.
- Nitrogen charged, rebound adjustable monotube.
- 20 Rebound adjustments from street to corner carving to light drag.
- Comfortable yet sporty compression valving.
- Ramped up rebound valving featuring easy adjustability with no tools required.
- Made in the USA.