Some competitors may consider these “Race Only” control arms while we consider them Race Ready. Our double adjustable lower control arms feature TIG welded fabrication, reinforced sway bar holes and QA1 Endura Series Teflon lined spherical rod ends. When you are looking for the maximal performance from your vehicle, you can’t go wrong with this setup. The spherical bearing rod ends operate for a “bind” free operation when high handling is a concern and are designed to eliminate rear-end bind found with rubber and polyurethane bushings. This item also works excellent as a solid bushing drag race control arm and is designed to with stand high amounts of torque and horse-power. The TIG welded construction adds higher penetration for a much stronger weld over the commonly used MIG welding process. Each control arm features the correct provisions for adding a stock or aftermarket sway bar. Sway bar holes are reinforced with a 0.120″ wall thickness steel sleeve TIG welded and sanded into place. The construction of the control arms features 0.120″ x 1.500″ mild steel DOM tubing and each end utilizes tube adapters, CNC machined from 4140 Chrome Moly to insure overall strength and improved thread durability; this is an area other competitors use mild steel as a cost saver. The spherical rod ends supplied with this setup include CNC machined aluminum step bushings with steel sleeves to keep control arm centered in its mounting location.
– Constructed of 0.120″ x 1.500″ DOM Steel Tubing
– 4140 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
– QA1 3/4″ Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
– Complete Arm Features TIG Welded Construction
– CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings with Zinc Plated Steel Sleeves
– Quick On-Car Adjustability Using Right and Left Hand Threads
– Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
– Uses OEM Hardware and sway bar
Easy 1-hour bolt-on installation requires no drilling, uses OEM hardware.