UMI Performance designed these 3rd generation F-Body struts to be the most feature packed, cost effective, double adjustable auto-x and road race struts on the market. The UMI adjustable strut features compression and rebound adjustment with a range from street corner carving to full high speed road race and race-winning auto-x competition. The high quality Afco built struts feature 24 clicks of compression adjustment and 36 clicks rebound adjustment. Race-proven with thousands of auto-x and road race laps.
- Damping range covers corner carving through auto-x and road race.
- Direct bolt-in to 1982-1992 GM F-Body spindle (slight clearance grinding required).
- Twin-tube design for excellent road feel.
- High quality steel construction with medium gray finish.
- Competition proven.
- 24 clicks compression adjustment.
- 36 clicks rebound adjustment.
- Includes one left and one right side strut.
- Requires UMI 2040 caster/camber plates (or other aftermarket c/c plates) with 3/4″ inside bearing diameter.
- 100% Made In USA.
Note: UMI 2040 caster camber plates are required when using this product. For those customer with UMI caster camber plates P/N 2040 on the car already, please use 2440 in drop down. Contact UMI to discuss if car is outfitted with other brands.