UMI’s 3rd and 4th Generation GM F-body 2064 Panhard bar conversion kit is designed to convert an existing UMI P/N 2024 to the high performance UMI P/N 2062 lowering and leveling kit. This competition proven setup includes a weld-in reinforcement plate for the factory panhard bar mount as well as an adjustable strut to prevent lateral movement of the bracket system. Laser cut adjustment slots permit lowering and leveling the panhard bar for roll center height and performance tuning. This kit gives much of the performance of a Watts Link with easier installation and adjustment and at a lower price point. Available in UMI red or gloss black powder coat. 100% designed, manufactured and raced with pride in the USA.
Installation Notes: UMI’s panhard bar lowering and leveling kit requires at least 1.5 inches between the sway bar and axle tube. This distance can be achieved by using UMI’s P/N 2244-275 sway bar bracket kit or equivalent. Please check clearance before purchasing, see image below for additional clarification. Panhard bar lowering and leveling kit must be used with an adjustable panhard bar.
- Converts existing UMI P/N 2024 panhard bar relocation kit to new high performance P/N 2062- Panhard bar lowering and leveling kit.
- For use with factory axle only.
- Lowers rear roll center height 1-3/4” to 4” in 7/16” increments.
- 100% bolt-in for street use. Welding required for competition use.
- CNC Laser cut bracketry throughout.
- Exclusive weld-in reinforcement plate (required for competition use) Adjustable panhard bar height and leveling.
- Powder coated UMI Gloss Black.
- Factory location is “too high” for performance use
- Lowering the PHB prevents mid-corner oversteer
- Raising the PHB enhances mid-corner rotation