The UMI Performance rear weight jack and shock kit for 1982-1992 GM F-Body is designed to give ride height adjustability, adjustable rebound damping, and excellent performance. This street kit is suitable for corner carving as well as daily driving with the 175 lb/in spring rate and 40 clicks of rebound adjustment. Built from strong US Steel, the jack plates ride on UMI exclusive thrust bearings which spread the load evenly and help with ease of height adjustment. Ride height adjustment works nicely at factory height through 2-1/2″ drop. Most street and track testing was accomplished at 2″ drop from stock. Race proven and 100% Made In USA.
Fitment Note: Rear kit works with factory rear end housing and Strange Engineering brand rear housings only. Minor grinding required on left axle pad.
- Strong ¼” thick construction, CNC laser cut USA steel.
- Acme thread and thrust bearing for easy ride height adjustment.
- 0 to 2-½” lowering.
- Adjustment completed easily with ratchet and ¾” socket.
- Anti-rotation tab.
- Allows independent corner weight tuning, essential for proper road race and auto-x handling.
- Rebound adjustable (digressive) monotube valving by UMI and Strano Performance.
- Medium-firm fixed compression, race oriented, street friendly.
- 150 psi monotube provides quick reaction and fade-free performance.
- Includes UMI P/N 2047 lower mounting brackets.
- Manufactured, tested and race proven in the USA.