This Viking shock will fit the following applications:
– 1967-1969 GM F-Body [2-3″ Lowering]
– 1968-1977 GM A-Body [2-3″ Lowering]
– 1968-1979 GM X-Body [2-3″ Lowering]
– 1978-1988 GM G-Body [2-3″ Lowering]
– 1971-1975 GM H-Body [Stock Height]
All Viking shocks feature:
- Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish.
- Independent adjustment of compression and rebound with knobs labeled with a “C” for compression and an “R” for rebound.
- Huge adjustment range allows the user to adjust settings for comfortable cruising to high performance racing, and everything in between.
- Each shock is dyno tested and serialized.
- Largest selection in the industry of lengths and mounts.
- Increased range of ride height adjustment over most other brands.
- Tight tolerances on threads allows for easier ride height adjustments.
- Two year materials and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer.
- Made in the U.S.A.: Each shock is hand built in our Lakeville, Minnesota factory.
- Shocks can be rebuit or revalved by the Viking factory or any authorized rebuilder.