We are currently seeking to hire for the following positions:
UMI Performance, Inc. is searching for a Product Engineering Technician to assist our engineering team in the development of world class muscle car suspension systems. The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong design and manufacturing engineering skills.
- Have the ability to coordinate projects as directed by the engineering manager.
- Have the ability to create bills of materials and match them to the appropriate drawings.
- Have the ability to write, or assist in writing, product instructions.
- Work with other departments to bring products to market.
- Have basic Autodesk Inventor skills or ability to use other modeling software and have the ability to quickly learn Inventor.
- Have the desire to work in a fast paced team environment with a passion for bringing exciting products to market.
- Automotive and suspension design experience a plus.
- Be comfortable with technology and interested in learning new skills.
- Have the desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment that rewards creativity and initiative.
- Competitive pay for the matching candidate.
- Assist lead engineer with drawings and bills of materials
- Work with fabricators and weld shop to bring designs to market
- Technical liaison with marketing department to release new products
Job Type: Full Time
UMI Performance, an industry leading automotive suspension manufacturer, is seeking a motivated individual to perform mechanic work and maintenance work at our Philipsburg, PA based race shop and Clearfield, PA based race track. Duties would vary, with responsibilities such as engineering part test fitment, car building assistance and then also helping with maintenance projects at UMI Motorsports Park. This position is perfect for the worker who enjoys a challenge and excels in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Job Type: Full-time
UMI Performance, an industry leading automotive suspension manufacturer, is seeking an automotive enthusiast to provide frontline sales and technical support. Applicant will learn the UMI product line and assist the customer before, during and after the sale. Prior automotive knowledge is required.
Daily tasks include:
- Answering phone sales calls and closing the sale.
- Answering sales emails and closing the sale.
- Processing website orders and providing tracking information.
- Recommending proper UMI part numbers for the customers application.
- Working with customers to resolve issues.
- Replying to customer emails with solid technical advice and product recommendations.
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- General computer skills including email, Google Docs.
- Ability to learn and use sales software (training provided).
This position offers opportunities for advancement as skills progress. Applicant must have general car knowledge as well as the desire to learn and excel.
Salary is based on experience. Please include cover letter with resume.
Job Type: Full-time