SHIPPING & DELIVERY
How long does my order take to ship?
We try to stock as many of our items as possible, especially the popular. However, because we are a small manufacturer that prioritizes quality over quantity, there may be parts of your order that we will need to build. Because of this we usually state that most orders ship within 3 business days. Your order status will reflect the correct shipping estimate once it is placed.
What shipping methods do you use?
We primarily use UPS Ground for most orders. We do offer USPS Priority mail for smaller items as well.
When can I track my order?
You will receive a tracking number for your package(s) as soon as we generate the label and get the box(es) ready for pick up. However, tracking results will not be available until after the package is picked up and scanned, usually around 5PM EST.
Where does my order ship from?
All UMI items ship from Philipsburg, PA.
Viking and QA1 items may drop ship from their warehouses.
I didn't receive all the items I ordered
In this case the first thing to check is if the packages were a multi-piece shipment and you simply did not receive all of the boxes on the same delivery. This is the most common occurrence so check your tracking numbers.
The second reason this may be is that you ordered QA1 or Viking parts that shipped directly from their warehouses. If this is the case you will still receive the tracking number for this separate shipment that will be posted in your order history.
Lastly, if the first two don’t apply, then you may have received a partial shipment from us if part of your order had a delay in manufacturing. This will be stated in the order section on the website as well.
If none of the above apply and the tracking for your package hasn’t been updated then it may have been lost in transit. Contacting the carrier is usually the fastest way to resolve this issue.
My tracking says delivered but I do not see a package
First, make sure to check all possible delivery locations at your property. Then check close neighboring houses if the package can still not be found.
If you cannot locate the package, then try to contact the carrier as soon as possible. This can usually resolve the issue the fastest as they will be able to contact the driver and see if he or she can go back and locate the package. The sooner you contact the carrier, the greater chance they may be able to locate the package in case of a delivery to the wrong address. Contacting us in this situation only delays this as we are not able to contact the driver or have any control of the package once it leaves our warehouse.
ORDERING & PAYMENT
What is my order status?
When you first place your order it will be pending verification and payment. Once it completes verification it will be updated with a shipping estimate. The day that it ships you will receive a tracking number to track it once it leaves our warehouse.
Can I modify an order once it's been placed?
Yes, as long as the order is not being packed or has already been shipped. However, the soonest you contact us, the better.
Can I cancel my order?
Of course, as long as it has not been shipped. Once a order has been shipped, it will need to go through our return process to get the item back to use so we can refund you.
What types of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards directly through our online checkout. We also accept Paypal payments as well. Just make your preferred choice during checkout.
My order is pending review. What does this mean?
When you place an order through our online shopping cart some aspects of the order may be “flagged”, especially if the order is of high value. Sometimes we have to do a manual review to see why the order got flagged and to make sure the authorized user of the payment method actually authorized the order. The review process may take up to 24 hours to complete.
Do you collect sales tax?
As of right now, we only collect sales tax for the state of Pennsylvania. With some states implementing new sales tax laws taking effect this year, we may start collecting tax for other states as well. You will be notified during checkout if we are collecting sales tax for your order.
If we did not collect sales tax for your order, you are responsible for filing your state use tax for your order. More information can be found on your state’s tax information site.
ORDER ISSUES AND RETURNS
I didn't receive what I ordered.
If this is the case, we apologize. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may get you the correct part.
I'm missing items in my order.
Please make sure you have checked all packaging throughout the box. Sometimes hardware kits and small items may be hidden in the packaging materials. Please contact us if you still cannot find the missing item(s)
My parts were damaged during transit.
We strive to package our items as securely as possible. However, this may still happen on rare occasions. The best way to get this resolved is to submit photos of the damage to our support contact form located on the support page. This way we can get a shipping claim opened and identify the item in need of replacing.
Do to the fact that we have no control over packages once they leave our warehouse we cannot provide expedited services for damage replacements. However, we strive to get you a replacement out and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
I want to return an item.
All returns are subject to the authorization of UMI Performance, Inc. Please email [email protected] for a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Our Sales team will either authorize or deny the request for return at its discretion. Any product returned without an issued RMA number will not be credited. All returns must be made within 30 days of delivery, be in new condition, be in original sealed packaging and include the RMA number on the outside of the packaging. No exceptions. All products and their packaging must be in new and unopened condition. Products that have been altered, installed, or modified are not returnable. All shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the customer. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee as well as the original shipping charges that UMI Performance may have incurred while shipping your order. Due to the majority of Viking products being drop shipped, we can not offer returns on any Viking products. If you purchase a Viking product be sure it fits your application. If you need technical assistance prior to placing order please contact [email protected]
We accept returns using UPS, Fedex or USPS shipping methods. If we are responsible for the return, we will email you a shipping label for one of those services.
- UMI Performance warrants all UMI Performance products for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty is valid against defects in materials and workmanship for the two (2) year warranty period. It is not valid against defect resulting from, but not limited to:
- Misuse and/or abuse, neglect or accident.
- Exceeding the item(s) design limits.
- Improper installation.
- Acts of God, including lightning, floods, earthquakes, fire or high winds.
- Damage in handling, including damage encountered during shipment.
- This warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the UMI Product. Warranty is not transferable or valid for second ownership.
- This warranty shall be considered void if the warranted product is in any way altered, adjusted, tampered with or defaced.
- The two (2) year warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear (the gradual deterioration of an asset which results naturally from use and/or age, i.e. bearings, bushings, etc.).
- Non UMI manufactured parts are not covered or valid under this UMI Performance warranty.
- UMI Performance cannot guarantee compatibility or performance of its products with other components used in conjunction with UMI Performance products.
- UMI Performance cannot assume responsibility for any damages to UMI Products nor for claims for personal injury or property damage resulting from the use of UMI Performance’s products or the improper operation thereof or consequential damages arising from the products or use of the products.
- UMI Performance two (2) year warranty excludes incidental charges incurred by the end user in the event of breakage (towing, labor, installation, etc.). By their very nature, competition suspension parts are continuously expected to exceed to their limits (either by race or road use). UMI suspension components are designed to withstand intense race conditions, although it is impossible to control the quality of installation or the varying conditions in which they are used.
- This warranty supersedes all other warranties and may only be modified by statement in writing, signed by UMI Performance owners/principals.
- All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.