UMI’s Stage 1.5 kit is the simple way to dramatically improve the handling and performance of your muscle car. We start with our original Stage 1 kit and take it to the next level by adding Koni rebound adjustable shocks. The rebound adjustment range covers street cruising, corner carving and even autocross or road course use. The Stage 1.5 kit also tunes up the camber curve by including ½” taller than stock upper ball joints that easily bolt to factory and most aftermarket a-arms. High performance lowering springs feature medium stiffness to control body movement and reduce floating while still providing a comfortable, sporty ride. Stage 1.5 balances out with our tried and true 1.250” front sway bar and 1” rear sway bars reducing body roll and providing excellent chassis balance when handling at the limit. All UMI components are Made In USA.
Small Block and LS Note: Small block Chevrolet and Pontiac 400 tend to sit level with this kit. Lightweight LS may require spring trimming.
Big block engines: An additional 1/4″ front end drop may occur on vehicles with full weight big block engines.
- 1-1/4” CrMo front and 1” heat treated rear sway bars help control body roll.
- 530lb/in linear front, 130lb/in linear rear 1″ lowering springs ensure crisp handling and a sporty ride.
- ½” taller than stock upper ball joint to improve camber curve.
- Koni off-car rebound adjustable shocks allow you to dial in your handling.
- We recommend starting the Koni’s at the middle setting then adjusting to your liking.