A spring is a spring right? Wrong! When UMI chose to manufacture our own line of springs we went all out. Designed in conjunction with a leading Sprint Cup chassis engineer, these springs are the best in the business. Our springs are wound from 5160 CrSi premium wire and feature a linear 530 lb/in rate. The 4050F’s are stiffer than stock to provide increased performance with decreased body roll and a lower center of gravity. These springs are suitable for Auto-x and Pro-Tour applications as well as corner carving/cruising. The ride height is engineered for a 2” lowering with standard SBC, aluminum head and intake Big Block and Pontiac 400 as well as LS power (lightened cars may require spring trimming). The 4050F’s are also suitable for full weight Big Block applications when ¼” nose down rake is desired. They have a tough black powder coat finish and UMI proudly manufactures these premium quality springs in the USA.
As an industry leader in the muscle car suspension industry, UMI is proud to bring you the best spring in the business.
- Consistent rates and only the best materials (premium Chrome Silicon wire) ensure your cars sits properly for years to come.
- Linear spring rates (530 lb/in front, 130 lb/in rear) provides a firm yet comfortable ride and incredible handling.
- No more floating feeling.
- Suitable for Pro-Tour, Auto-x and general cruising.
- 2” Lowering with standard SBC, Pontiac 400 and aluminum head/intake Big Block Chevy as well as LS power.