Improve handling and make your classic A-Body feel like a modern day muscle car by installing our P/N 4033 tubular upper a-arms. The relocated ball joint plate on these a-arms permits up to six degrees caster without excessive shimming. Expect improved steering feedback courtesy of increased caster and a precise feel due to the UMI built Delrin bushings. Features include greaseable, low deflection UMI designed and manufactured Delrin bushings, chromoly cross shafts, improved header clearance and polyurethane bump stops. These track-tested, jig built DOM a-arms are supplied with a durable gloss red or black powder coat finish which guarantees your performance parts stay beautiful on your street car, drag car, autocrosser or Pro-touring machine. For even more performance, check out the P/N 4033-1 which adds the benefit of a ½” taller ball joint for an improved camber curve and flatter contact patch.
Hardware kit, Part # 4003 – Upper A-Arm hardware kit includes 7/16-14 Grade 8 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI Performance A-Arms to your vehicle.
- Relocated ball joint pad for increased caster and improved steering feel without excess shims
- CNC machined ball joint mount & tubing radiuses
- Premium ball joints installed
- Robust tubular design bent on a programmable tube bender
- TIG welded for superior strength and clean looks
- 4140 chromoly cross shafts, CNC machined & zinc plated
- UMI built, greaseable & fluted CNC machined no deflection Delrin bushings
- Polyurethane bump stops included
- Direct bolt-in compatible with factory or UMI lower a-arm and factory spindle
- May also work in conjunction with other lower a-arms and/or spindles
- Package includes recommended alignment specs and detailed installation instructions
- For even more performance, check out the P/N 4033-1 which adds the benefit of a ½” taller ball joint for an improved camber curve and flatter contact patch.
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
Note: The UMI 4033 upper a-arm is designed to work with factory height or lowered cars. We do not recommend using the 4033 with cargo coils or above stock height cars, as the bump stop may contact the cross brace.