UMI’s complete coilover kit helps dial in your handling with one simple part number. We’ve combined our most popular front and rear kits into one convenient package suitable for lowering your car up to two inches. The trailing arm relocation brackets feature multiple trailing arm angles to enhance forward traction or adjust rear steer. Viking hybrid front kit with 550 lb/in spring rate combined with UMI’s race proven rear bracket system (150 lb/in spring rate) covers street, strip and handling applications with ease. Add thrust bearings and spanner wrench to complete your purchase. Contact UMI technical support to choose alternative rates or heights if desired.
- Convenient, one part number ordering.
- This kit allows moderate to aggressive lowering.
- 550 lb/in front rates.
- 150 lb/in rear rates.
- Viking Warrior coilover shocks.
- Rear relocation brackets fit factory rear with no modifications.
- Instant center adjustment helps forward traction.
- Does not fit aftermarket axle housings, fits factory GM housings only.
- Shocks are relocated inboard. May not clear large exhausts.
- Made in USA.