UMI’s heavy duty caster and camber plates allow you to make alignment changes that are not permitted with the factory strut mounts. These heavy duty strut mounts are fully TIG welded using ¼” steel and feature a chrome moly Teflon lined spherical bearing. The chrome moly spherical bearing replaces the factory rubber strut mount bushing. The spherical bearing features a Teflon race which keeps the bearing lubricated and noise free. The UMI strut mounts feature additional adjustment on the mounting plate and the bearing housing allowing the user to make changes for the track and the street. Mounts are also built with increased height to provide additional travel for lowered vehicles.
UMI’s caster and camber kit includes new strut retainers and hardware. No drilling or welding required for this bolt in item.
- Fabricated from CNC machined 0.250” steel
- Fully TIG welded for superior strength and durability
- Chrome moly spherical bearing featuring a Teflon race
- Includes new 3/16″ thick CNC machined zinc plated retainer mounts
- Mount adjustment and bearing adjustment for extreme applications
- Durable powder coat finish