UMI’s bolt-in rear coilover kit allows full ride height, spring rate and damping adjustability for your 1982-2002 Camaro and Firebird. The double shear upper mount is a direct bolt-in and holds a true 2-1/2” racing coilover. The FEA designed lower bracket bolts in using the standard shock mounting hole as well as an additional reinforcement hole. Drilling one 3/8” hole per side is required to complete the installation (no welding). The Viking shock is 19-way adjustable in both compression and rebound and ensures the perfect setting for every application. The 2-1/2” coilover springs are available in 110lb for drag use, 150lb for street use, and both 175lb and 200lb for auto-x/road race. This product has been tested with 1-1/2” diameter UMI trailing arms as well as UMI’s 22mm sway bar and 32mm drag anti-roll bar. Fitment with other brand sway bars and larger diameter control arms is not guaranteed. Please contact UMI for additional information regarding fitment. 100% manufactured Philipsburg, PA-USA.
Drag Racing – 110lb Spring
- Drag Racing applications are available with a 110lb spring in conjunction with the -1″ to +1″ ride height or the 0″ to +2″ ride height. This package is best utilized on a lightened car. We recommend taking measurements for a fitment based on the desired ride height and tire combination.
Street – 150lb Spring
- Street applications are available with a 150lb spring in conjunction with the -2″ to 0″ ride height or the -1″ to +1″ ride height. We recommend taking measurements for a fitment based on the desired ride height and tire combination.
AutoX / Road Racing – 175lb or 200lb Spring
- AutoX / Road Racing applications are available with a 175lb or 200lb spring in conjunction with the -2″ to 0″ ride height or the -1″ to +1″ ride height. We recommend taking measurements for a fitment based on the desired ride height and tire combinatio
|Drag Racing Application||110lb Spring -1” to +1” Ride Height||2046-C211-110|
|110lb Spring 0” to +2” Ride Height||2046-C213-110|
|Street Application||150lb Spring -2” to 0” Ride Height||2046-C209-150|
|150lb Spring -1” to +1” Ride Height||2046-C211-150|
|AutoX Application||175lb Spring -2” to 0” Ride Height||2046-C209-175|
|175lb Spring -1” to +1” Ride Height||2046-C211-175|
|200lb Spring -2” to 0” Ride Height||2046-C209-200|
|200lb Spring -1” to +1” Ride Height||2046-C211-200|
- Brackets manufactured entirely from 3/16” Made In USA mild steel.
- Laser cut for consistency and a precise fit.
- Powder coated for a long lasting finish.
- Viking double adjustable shocks offer 19 compression and 19 rebound adjustments.
- 3 spring rate options depending upon application.
- 100% Bolt in design
- Spacers included for use with control arm relocation brackets.
- Designed, tested, manufactured and raced in Philipsburg, PA-USA
Viking Warrior valving is standard. Crusader valving is available by calling UMI Performance direct sales line.
Important notes: The UMI rear coil over kit is a racing oriented kit and may not fit every application. Occasional trimming or component relocation may be required. This kit has been confirmed to clear with UMI 22mm rear sway bar, UMI drag bar and the factory rear end. We have also confirmed this kit to work on Moser Engineering and Strange brand rear ends. One set of 3/16” thk shims are included. Various aftermarket rears may require adjustment.
Spanner Wrench & Thrust Bearing Kit: Spanner wrench tool is used to adjust vehicle height while shock stays mounted. This wrench is needed to make height adjustments. The thrust bearing kit is designed to be placed between the spring and the spring seat attached to the shock. This makes for easier adjustments since the spring seat is rotating on a bearing. This kit is recommended for easier adjustments but is not needed to complete the installation. We do not recommend adjusting height on the car without a thrust bearing kit.