UMI Performance extended length upper control arms are designed to properly center the rear wheels in the vehicles wheel well on the Impala SS. These control arms are extended 5/8” but also feature additional adjustment to perfectly center the rear end. The adjustment allows the user to lengthen or shorten the control arms an additional 1/2” beyond the already extended 5/8 of an inch, all adjustments are made while the control arm stays attached to the vehicle. The control arms are built from DOM tubing and feature mounting points CNC machined from 0.250” mild steel, 4140 Chrome Moly tube adaptors and a high strength 4140 Chrome Moly heat treated 1.000” solid adjuster, truly over kill for any application! This product is supplied with polyurethane bushings for quiet, comfortable operation. These extended length upper control arms are designed to work with extended length lower control arms. NOTE: In some cases, depending on ride height variation, it may be necessary to install a longer driveshaft when using extended length control arms.
– CNC machined and contoured for exact tolerances and accuracy
– Shipped pre-set at 5/8” extended length
– 4140 Chrome Moly heat treated adjuster
– Easy on-car adjustments for additional length and setting pinion angle
– Energy Suspension grease-able polyurethane bushings
– Durable long lasting glossy powder coat finish