1964-1967 GM A-BODY
The panhard bar controls the side to side movement of the rear end under the vehicle. Flex and bushing deflection found with the factory panhard bar leads to erratic handling and tire rubbing under hard loads. This tubular set-up uses fluted Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings, a QA1 heavy duty spherical rod end and is constructed of large 1.250” diameter DOM tubing. An adjustable panhard bar is a must for rear end centering after vehicle lowering, as well as clearance for running larger tires. The supplied rod end allows for adjustments on the car to quickly lengthen or shorten the panhard bar, panhard bar does not need removed to make adjustments. The spherical rod end/polyurethane bushing combination eliminates most rear end bind while not sacrificing your ride quality; this is an excellent improvement for your street or drag application.This item is also lighter then the factory panhard bar!
Installation: Easy one hour bolt on installation that requires no drilling or welding and uses OEM hardware.
– 1.250” x 0.095” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
– Stronger and Lighter then Stock
– Panhard Bar Features TIG Welded Construction
– Grease-able Energy Suspension Bushings
– 4140 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
– QA1 ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod Ends
– Brilliant Durable Powder Coat