The rear toe rods control the camber alignment of the rear end preventing the tire from moving inward or outward during suspension load. The factory toe rods are made from flimsy stamped steel and feature soft rubber bushings causing deflection which leads to erratic handling, poor traction and possible rear tire wear. Replacing the factory arms with heavy duty toe rods makes for a more stable suspension, improved traction and better braking. The UMI toe rod arms are manufactured from 1” x 2” rectangular tubing and fully TIG welded for the utmost in strength. They are assembled with fluted, greaseable and low deflection polyurethane bushings from Energy Suspension. Toe rods are a direct bolt in and installation time is less than an hour using basic hand tools.
- Fabricated from 1” x 2” rectangular tubing
- CNC machined DOM bushing holders
- Fully TIG welded for outstanding strength
- Greaseable and fluted polyurethane bushings
- Direct bolt on, uses OEM hardware
- Durable powder coat finish
- Made in the USA