Harness the power of your new Ford Mustang with a UMI Performance P/N 1066 adjustable rear upper control arm. Upgrade from the flimsy, factory rubber bushing setup to improve responsiveness and reduce wheel hop upon launching. The robust bracket is constructed from CNC machined 0.250” thick mild steel and reinforced with three-hole gussets for incredible strength. The 4140 chromoly adjustment boss and hex adjuster is built in-house so we can control the quality. Premium rod ends allow for smooth articulation without the binding associated with the factory rubber bushings. The P/N 1066, with its on-car adjustability, allows you to easily set pinion angle for drag racing applications or correct pinion angle to compensate for vehicle lowering. The beautiful red or black powder coated P/N 1066 uses factory hardware which allows you to bolt them on and go. Proudly designed and fabricated in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- 0.250” thick mild steel bracket, CNC machined
- Chromoly adjustment boss CNC machined & TIG welded to bracket
- 4140 chromoly hex adjuster, heat treated & made in-house
- On-car adjustable with a strong, race-quality Teflon lined rod end
- Tapered aluminum rod-end adapters made in-house
- Premium quality red or black powder coat
- Designed and fabricated with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA