UMI’s LSX poly engine mounts bridge the gap between factory GM rubber and UMI solid engine-side mounts. These mounts are a great choice for builders wanting a high performance mounting solution without committing to race oriented solid units. Dimensions are based on GM 22179268 as used in the 1998-2002 GM F-Body. As seen in the UMI Performance ’99 Camaro with Pace Performance LS3.
- LSX poly engine mounts are a great choice for high performance street driven vehicles.
- Direct replacement for GM factory rubber engine mount 22179268.
- Designed to place the engine in stock location.
- 3/16” laser cut steel construction using US steel.
- Gloss black powder coat.
- High quality flanged fasteners included (torque to 45 ft-lb).
- Reuse factory thru bolt (not included).
- Notch indicates top of mount.
- If solid mounts are desired, use UMI 2323 and 2328.
- Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Tech description: Engine mounts for the LS platform come in three forms: rubber, poly and solid. Rubber engine mounts are the standard style and help reduce noise, vibration and harshness. Poly mounts are somewhere in the middle, balancing performance and quietness. Solid mounts have the best performance, quickest reaction time and contribute the most noise to the system.