This Viking shock will fit the following applications:
– 1968-1977 GM A-Body
– 1978-1988 GM G-Body
– 1971-1975 GM H-Body
Viking’s double adjustable rear shocks feature 19 independently adjustable compression and rebound settings for a total of 361 possible valving combinations. They are a direct bolt-on and can dramatically increase the performance of your car in a variety of situations. No tools required to optimize for street, strip, auto-x or road race. Sold each, one vehicle requires two.
- 13-7/8 to 15-1/8 recommended ride height.
- Direct bolt on replacement for your vehicle.
- Viking shocks feature 19 way adjustable compression and rebound damping suits all occasions (361 possible combinations)
- Every shock is built, dyno tested and serialized in Lakeville, Minnesota
- Shocks can be rebuilt at Viking or an authorized Viking rebuild center (call for details)