The bolt on lift bar set up from UMI requires no drilling, welding or cutting making it a true bolt on. The UMI rear lift bars replace the factory rear control arms adding traction while not changing vehicle ride height. Lift bars work with axle torque to load the chassis of the car, forcing the rear wheels downward pushing the tires into the ground resulting in harder launches and improved 60-foot times. The UMI lift bars are designed to improve traction and reduce unwanted wheel hop. Lift bars are constructed of boxed mild steel tubing, 1/8″ thick wall and 3/16″ thick mounting brackets. Lift bars feature greaseable polyurethane bushings which are designed to reduce bushing deflection while being streetable. Lift bar kit features the correct provisions for adding a stock or aftermarket sway bar, the sway bar holes are placed in the correct pattern to maintain the sway bar level with the rear end while the lift bar is in the lowest hole. Sway bar holes are reinforced with a 1/8″ wall thickness steel sleeve TIG welded into place. The rear mounting brackets feature three settings that allow the lift bar to be lowered 2″, 2-3/4” or 3-1/4”. Lift bar set up is designed to correct lost geometry and correct instant center on a lowered vehicle. Add a set of UMI adjustable upper control arms for the maximal rear suspension set-up and performance.
Installation: P/N 4022 is a bolt in set up and requires no welding. Although this is a bolt in set up welding is recommended on vehicles running drag radials or slicks. Bolting is recommended for street applications only. Kit includes mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Boxed control arms CNC machined from 1/8” wall USA tubing.
- MIG welding bushing holders with greaseable polyurethane bushings.
- CNC laser cut mounting brackets.
- Adjustable control arm angle using 3-hole mounting design.
- Reinforced sway bar holes place sway bar close to rear end.
- Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Bolt in design requires no drilling or welding. (Welding required on race applications)
- Durable powder coat finish.