Wheel hop or traction issues? We have the solution! Optimize your vehicle’s instant center and improve forward traction by lowering the rear of the lower control arm 2″, 2-3/4″, or 3-1/4″. These bolt-in brackets are CAD designed to accommodate factory lower control arms as well as all popular aftermarket styles. Robust flanges inside the brackets add reinforcement and ensure factory bushings bolt right in. Brackets installed can provide an average 0.10 second (or better) 60-foot reduction and an overall improvement in launch consistency. Brackets are constructed of 3/16″ mild steel and CNC laser cut for precision tolerances. Relocation brackets are designed to work on both lowered and non-lowered vehicles and feature multiple settings to optimize vehicle handling and traction.
Installation: P/N 4012 bolt in relocation brackets are designed for the factory 10 and 12-bolt rear end housings and may not fit properly on aftermarket rear ends. Installation takes approximately 1-2 hours and does not require drilling, cutting or welding. New hardware and installation instructions are included. Adjustable upper controls are not required but are recommended.
- Works with factory height or lowered vehicles. Simply bolt-in & launch using your existing factory control arms.
- Multiple adjustment holes ideal to correct control arm angle on lowered vehicles while improving traction.
- Choose 2″, 2-3/4″, or 3-1/4″ drop to optimize vehicle handling and traction.
- Track testing shows an average of 0.10 second reduction in 60-foot times.
- CAD designed, CNC laser cut 3/16″ mild steel.
- Adjustment holes follow natural arc of lower control arm for direct bolt-in.
- New grade 8 hardware included.
- Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Fitment Notes: Using a factory style control arm mounted sway bar when lowering control arms the sway bar ground clearance will be less.