Improve performance and make your classic A-Body feel like a modern day muscle car with a complete set of fabricated tubular a-arms from UMI Performance. UMI’s P/N 403133 upper and lower a-arm kit replaces the worn out, stock stamped a-arms with high-strength tubular construction and a host of premium features. The stock geometry lower a-arms feature tough tubular construction with polyurethane spring isolators for ride comfort and greaseable polyurethane bushings for precise handling and smooth suspension motion. The ball joint mount is angled slightly from stock to permit usage with lowered vehicles and the design offers additional wheel and tire clearance. The tubular upper a-arms are assembled with smooth operating, low deflection UMI designed and manufactured Delrin bushings as well as UMI-built billet chromoly cross shafts. They feature a relocated mounting pad to increase caster without excessive shims. Both upper and lower a-arms are jig built to maintain accuracy for a perfect fit every time and come preloaded with premium ball joints. Critical areas are TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look. UMI’s extensive testing on the street, drag strip and skid pad ensures a quality product able to withstand all types of conditions. The ultra tough red or black powder coat finish guarantees your performance parts stay beautiful on your street car, drag car, autocrosser or Pro-Touring machine. The P/N 403133 a-arm kit will work with factory springs, lowering springs and coil over kits such as the popular QA1 coil over set up. For the best handling and tire life from the UMI designed a-arms, included with each kit are recommended alignment specs along with detailed installation instructions. UMI Performance a-arm kit P/N 403133 is shipped fully assembled and ready for installation. Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 4004 – The upper and lower a-arm hardware kit includes 1/2″ Grade 8 bolts, washers and zinc plated nylock nuts needed to install this complete kit. The hardware kit P/N 4004 adds the finishing touch to your installation and replaces the worn factory hardware with new, high quality fasteners.
- Relocated upper ball joint mounting pad for improved caster angle & better steering feel
- Upper a-arms assembled with UMI manufactured greaseable & fluted CNC machined zero deflection Delrin bushings
- 4140 chromoly cross shafts, CNC machined & zinc plated
- CNC machined ball joint holders & tubing radiuses
- TIG welded DOM tubing for superior strength & clean looks
- Greaseable & fluted polyurethane bushings in lower a-arms for precision handling & a smooth ride
- Polyurethane bump stops, polyurethane spring isolators & new premium ball joints installed
- Durable glossy red or black powder coat finish
- Fits factory spindle & works with factory springs, lowering springs & coil over kits
- May also fit other spindles. Call for details
- Package includes recommended alignment specs & detailed installation instructions
- Simply bolt-on and go
- Designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA
Note: The UMI 4033 upper a-arm is designed to work with factory height or lowered cars. We do not recommend using the 4033 with cargo coils or above stock height cars, as the bump stop may contact the cross brace.