UMI’s P/N 4008 allows the installation of LS power into your 1968-1972 GM A-Body. UMI’s LS mounts place the LS engine in the factory SBC/BBC location with the ability to move the engine rear-ward up to 3/4” and forward 1/4”. UMI’s LS mounts bolt directly to the frame and LSX block without modification. Strong 1/4” plate and double shear brackets take all the power your LS can produce. UMI’s LS mounting brackets feature greasable polyurethane engine mounts to dampen vibration while still providing a crisp, performance feel. Built in polyurethane mounts eliminates the need to purchase additional engine mounts. New high grade mounting hardware also included. Crafted with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Note: UMI’s LS mounts were built around the LS1 oil pan. When using the LS1 oil pan crossmember cutting was not needed. Other oil pans may require crossmember trimming for clearance. Factory A/C compressor will clear when frame is notched.
- CNC laser cut ¼” thick mounting plates and stand offs.
- Slotted for engine adjustment and perfect fit.
- High grade mounting hardware and motor mount bolts included.
- Built in greaseable polyurethane bushings.
- Durable high grade black or red powder coat.