UMI’s Corner Max line of race a-arms are designed from the ground up to be the best performing stock mount a-arm upgrade on the market. The P/N 2655 arms are strong yet lightweight and feature a removable lower mounting system to permit spring changes at the track without separating the ball joints. The ball joint cup is moved forward the proper amount to add up to 4 degrees caster potential and is loaded with high quality Howe standard height ball joints. The double shear coilover mount accepts race industry standard ½” rod end shocks and comes with spacers for all popular models. Also included is a double shear sway bar mount and corresponding end link. The end link fits UMI 4035 and 4067 as well as many other factory fit sway bars.
- Direct bolt-in for 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird.
- Camber curve and roll center height improved to yield incredible front end grip.
- Coilover-only design saves weight over spring bucket versions.
- Pair with UMI P/N 2656-1 for the ultimate handling package.
- Lower ball joint relocated to increase caster by up to 4 degrees.
- 10 degrees caster can be achieved when paired with 2656-1.
- These arms enhance steering feel and straight line stability.
- 1.500” USA Made DOM steel tubing construction.
- Premium Howe standard height ball joints installed.
- Includes Delrin bushings for smooth suspension travel and decreased deflection.
- Swivel style sway bar mounts and hardware work with UMI P/N 4035, 4067 and most other factory eyelet style sway bars.
- 100% Manufactured and raced with pride out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Optional New Hardware Kit: UMI offers the option of new high grade mounting hardware for your classic Camaro or Firebird. 1970-1974 cars use ½” standard hardware while 1975-1981 use 14mm metric hardware. UMI suggests checking the current hardware size before ordering to confirm. UMI a-arms are supplied with both sets of mounting sleeves to accept either hardware sizes. Hardware kits are Grade 8 standard and Grade 10.9 metric with Ny-lock nuts.