UMI’s leaf spring and poly shackle kit is a complete, high performance solution to lower the rear of your 2nd Gen. These springs feature high quality US Steel, multi-leaf construction and lower the car an average of 2″ to 2-½” below stock ride height. The springs bolt directly into the stock location with no modifications required. The front rubber bushing is pre-installed for convenience. The poly shackle kit for the rear of the spring replaces the factory bushing with a heavy duty, high performance poly bushing and shackle assembly. No additional components required. 100% Made In USA.
Optional Add On: UMI 2627 leaf spring hardware installation kit includes new high quality polyurethane isolator pads, heavy duty Made In USA U-bolts and hardware. Fits stock and UMI applications. Excellent replacement for worn out isolators and corroded original hardware.
- 175 lb/in rate
- Excellent for street, corner carving and auto-x.
- Heavy duty clips and advanced leaf design reduces spring wind-up as compared to stock.
- Springs are built with self lubricating plastic isolators to reduce friction and provide consistent spring performance.
- Front bushings pre-installed.
- High performance polyurethane bushings combine good ride quality with performance improvement over stock rubber.
- Laser cut heavy duty shackles.
- Tough gloss black powder coat.
- 100% Made In USA.