UMI’s leaf spring and Delrin shackle kit is a heavy duty, Made In USA solution to lowering the rear of your 2nd Gen. These springs feature high quality US Steel, multi-leaf construction and lower the car an average of 2″ to 2-½” below stock ride height. The springs bolt directly into the stock location with no modifications required. The Delrin shackle kit replaces the factory kit with a heavy duty, high performance upgrade suitable for corner carving, drag racing, road racing and auto-x.
Optional Add On: UMI 2627 leaf spring hardware installation kit includes new high quality polyurethane isolator pads, heavy duty Made In USA U-bolts and hardware. Fits stock and UMI applications. Excellent replacement for worn out isolators and corroded original hardware.
- 175 lb/in rate.
- Excellent for street, corner carving, drag racing, road racing and auto-x.
- Heavy duty clips and advanced leaf design reduces spring wind-up as compared to stock.
- Springs are built with self lubricating plastic isolators to reduce friction and provide consistent spring performance.
- Front bushings pre-installed.
- High performance Delrin bushings prevent side-to-side movement and ensures smooth suspension movement.
- Laser cut heavy duty shackles.
- Tough gloss black powder coat