UMI’s rear leaf spring is a high perfomance solution to lowering the rear of your 1970-1981 Camaro or Firebird. These springs feature high quality US Steel, multi-leaf construction and lower the car an average of 2″ to 2-½” below stock ride height. They bolt directly into the stock location with no modifications required. The front eyelet features a pre-installed rubber bushing to maintain ride comfort. The rear eyelet is bare and requires factory bushings or optional UMI 2625 (poly) or 2626 (Delrin) bushing and shackle kit.
Installation Note: Rear eyelet is bare and requires UMI 2625 (poly) or 2626 Delrin bushing kit to complete installation. UMI 2627 is an optional installation kit.
- 175 lb/in rate.
- Excellent for street, corner carving and auto-x.
- Heavy duty clips and advanced leaf design reduces spring wind-up as compared to stock.
- Springs are built with self lubricating plastic isolators to reduce friction and provide consistent spring performance.
- Front bushings pre-installed.
- Reuse existing rear bushings or add optional UMI 2625 (poly) or 2626 (Delring) bushing and shackle kit.
- 100% Made In USA.