1971-1972 GM A-Body Corner Max Kit- Race, Street Handling- For Factory Spindles
- Our best corner carving parts in one select package
- Geometry-corrected A-arm configurations
- Shock & spring quick change system
INSTALLATION NOTE: TRIMMING THE UPPER FRAME SPRING POCKET IS REQUIRED
UMI’s Corner Max front end kits are a comprehensive system with our best corner carving parts under one easy to find part number. The Corner Max system combines geometry corrected a-arms with tall ball joints, higher rate springs, Viking shocks, heavy duty sway bar and a bump steer kit. The foundation of the kit includes our coilover-only lower a-arms featuring caster improvement, tall ball joints, and the ability to remove the spring and shock without taking the spindle apart. The upper a-arm features rod ends for smooth operation and the ability to adjust without shims. The 1-5/16” sway bar upgrade complete with UMI’s fabricated end links reduces body roll and helps speed transitions. Racing coilover springs are paired with Viking shocks. Fine tuning is accomplished with a UMI bump steer kit. The Corner Max kit is built to make the stock GM clip work as well as it possibly can with a true bolt-on kit. All UMI Performance parts are fabricated and raced with pride out of Philipsburg, PA – USA. Race proven on the UMI LeMans.
- Exceptional handling at 0-2” lowering. For additional lowering see Corner Max kit with drop spindles included, P/N 4065xx.
- Designed to work with factory spindles.
- Up to 10 degrees static caster without moving the spindle pin.
- Up to 1.2 degrees per inch camber gain.
- ½” tall lower and 0.9” tall upper ball joints.
- Easily change shocks and springs at the track with UMI’s unique quick change system.
- 850 lb/in race proven spring rates for exceptional handling.
- Viking shocks.
- 1-5/16” solid sway bar with swivel end links to balance kit properly.
- Bump steer kit for fine tuning.
- Thrust bearings and adjusting wrench included for easy height changes.
- Raced and tested on UMI’s 1972 LeMans test car.
- All UMI suspension components are designed and manufactured in the USA.