Today’s Pro Touring A-bodies are handling like never before. Achieve your goal of awesome handling with UMI’s new adjustable upper a-arm. This arm precisely locates a 0.9” taller upper ball joint which in turn improves the camber curve and results in more front end grip. The advanced design of the a-arm also relocates the ball joint plate rearward for increased caster and improved steering feel. The machined CrMo cross shaft holds two precision rod ends which are used to adjust the arm sections. These arms are TIG welded to the laser cut ball joint pad which houses a 0.9” taller upper ball joint. A laser cut bump stop brace completes the arm. If used for drag racing, the 4056-3 can also accommodate a travel limiter. The 4056-3 a-arm is designed to work with factory height spindles and increases spindle height by 0.9”. The 4056-3 a-arm set is available in beautiful red or black powder coat and is hand built in Philipsburg, PA – USA of US materials.
Hardware kit, Part # 4003 – Upper A-Arm hardware kit includes 7/16-14 Grade 8 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI Performance A-Arms to your vehicle.
- Relocated ball joint pad for increased caster and improved steering feel without excess shims
- Laser cut ball joint mounting pad with premium ball joints installed
- 0.120” wall thickness 1.250” diameter DOM tubing
- TIG welded for superior strength and clean looks
- 4130 chromoly cross shafts, CNC machined & zinc plated
- Polyurethane bump stops included
- Travel limiting bolt compatible
- Direct bolt-in compatible with factory or UMI lower a-arm and factory spindle (best with tall ball joints)
- May also work in conjunction with other lower a-arms and/or spindles (contact UMI to discuss)
- Package includes recommended alignment specs and detailed installation instructions
- Designed, tested, manufactured and raced in Philipsburg, PA-USA
Important notes: The UMI 4056-3 upper a-arm is designed to work primarily with lowered cars. We do not recommend using the 4056-3 with cargo coils or above stock height cars, as the bump stop may contact the cross brace. UMI is not responsible for fitment issues which may arise from using incompatible components.