UMI’s 1-¼” (32mm) solid front sway bar is the go-to bar for today’s modern handling muscle car. This bar reduces body roll and helps plant the front tires without ruining ride quality and comfort. Each bar is manufactured from CNC bent 4140 CrMo which features excellent strength and a lifetime of durability. The standard kit includes polyurethane bushings and clamps along with quality polyurethane bushing endlinks. Also available is our billet aluminum bracket kit (P/N 0047) for those who want ultimate strength combined with a great appearance. This kit is available in UMI red or gloss black powder coat. 100% manufactured, tested and raced in the USA.
- 1-1/4” (32mm) CNC bent 4140 chromoly construction.
- 530lb/in deflection.
- Perfect for corner carving while maintaining ride comfort and flatter cornering.
- Excellent multi-purpose bar.
- P/N 4035 fits all 1970-1981 Chevrolet Camaro and Pontiac Firebird’s.
- P/N 4035 fits all 1964-1972 GM A-Body cars.
- P/N 4035 fits all 1973-1977 GM A-Body cars.