UMI’s G-body Anti-Roll bar is designed to help your hot rod leave the line flat and straight. The bars are manufactured from light weight 1-3/8” diameter tubular steel and feature three different rates (street/strip, strip with drag radials and full slick settings). UMI’s tried and true CNC machined clamping system allows differential housing mounting on 2.75″, 3″ and 3.25″ diameter housings. These can be bolted on, or welded for additional security. Since your car will be launching hard, we recommend welding. The double shear chassis mounts are held in place by four 3/8″ fasteners and feature our exclusive reinforcement plate up top to help distribute the load. Drilling through the crossmember is required and a template /instructions are included. The house made hex adjuster allows pre-loading of the bar when used for drag applications so your car leaves straight no matter how much power you throw at it. This G-body drag bar is available in beautiful red or black powder coat. Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- 1-3/8” diameter tubular bar for incredible strength, resistance to roll and light weight (saves 8-10lbs over the competition with no loss of roll resistance)
- Designed to clear all rear ends – Factory OEM 7.5, GN 8.5, 12-Bolt, 9”, M9, S60 and others
- Heavy duty ultra premium chromoly spherical rod ends with Teflon race.
- High strength 4140 chromoly zinc-plated u-bolts
- CNC machined sway bar mounts with grip teeth and reinforcement gussets
- 1” Billet steel hex adjuster for extreme strength. On-car adjustable to set preload.
- Heavy duty machined aluminum sway bar mounts with greaseable polyurethane bushings
- 100% bolt in installation!
- Durable long lasting powder coat
- Switch easily from car to car just by changing u-bolt sizes
Axle Tube Diameters:
- Strange Engineering and Currie rear ends use 3” diameter axle tubes
- Moser Engineering 12-bolt rear ends use 3” diameter axle tubes
- Moser Engineering 9” rear ends manufactured after early 2002 use 3” axle tubes. Rear ends manufactured prior to early 2002 use 3.25” axle tubes. Please verify diameter before ordering.
- Other brand rear ends will vary, please check your axle tube diameter before ordering.