Viking’s front coilover kit pairs perfectly with UMI’s 3057 a-arm and provides awesome performance at a great price point. Street corner carvers can have a nice combination of ride and handling with a 650 lb/in spring paired with Viking Crusader AT valving. This Crusader high rebound rate shock is double adjustable and easily goes from street use to high rebound force race use. By increasing the rebound force, we can eliminate pitch and roll while making the car stay flat during transitions. The compression damping has a wide range and can be dialed in from comfortable cruise to race settings. The 3058-650 bolts into the stock upper mount location and does require trimming of the spring location fingers.
Kit includes: Two Viking Crusader shocks with AT pro-touring valving, two springs and thrust bearing kit for easy height adjustments.
- Street friendly performance 650 lb/in spring rate.
- Viking Crusader double adjustable shocks.
- Adjustable compression.
- Adjustable high rebound Crusader AT valving.
- Direct bolt-in with no welding, minor trimming required.
- Designed to be used with UMI P/N 3057-1 lower a-arm.