Viking’s front coilover kit pairs perfectly with UMI’s 3057 a-arm and provides awesome performance at a great price point. Road race and auto-x cars can have increased rate and grip with an 850 lb/in spring paired with Viking Crusader GF valving. This Crusader high rebound rate shock is adjustable and easily goes from road race and auto-x use to a comfortable street ride. By increasing the rebound force, we can eliminate pitch and roll while making the car stay flat during transitions. The compression damping has a wide range and can be dialed in from comfortable cruise to race settings. The 3058-850 bolts into the stock upper mount location and does require trimming of the spring location fingers.
Kit includes: Two Viking Crusader shocks with GF pro-touring valving, two Hyperco springs and thrust bearing kit for easy height adjustments.
- Street friendly performance 850 lb/in spring rate.
- Viking Crusader double adjustable shocks.
- Adjustable compression.
- Adjustable high rebound Crusader GF valving.
- Direct bolt-in with no welding, minor trimming required.
- Designed to be used with UMI P/N 3057-1 lower a-arm.