This 100% jig built, bolt-in brace ties the rear upper shock mounts together to share the load and stiffen the chassis. Strong 1-1/4” tubing is MIG welded to 3/16” thick laser cut brackets for a perfect fit. Hardware is included to make this a true, easy bolt-in installation. This brace is designed to clear all of the popular exhaust systems and works equally well on coilover setups and traditional spring/shock combinations. All UMI products are built from US Steel and are available in black and red powder coat. The P/N 3055 is manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- Manufactured from 1-1/4” USA Tubing
- CNC laser cut 3/16” mounting brackets
- Grade 8 hardware included.
- Easy bolt in installation with basic hand tools.
- Powder coated for a durable long lasting finish.
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA