UMI’s street front end kit includes everything to completely transform the front end of the 2nd Gen F-Body into a street friendly, corner capable, modern handling muscle car. The foundation is UMI’s high caster fabricated upper and lower a-arms which increase strength, reduce deflection and provide much improved steering feel. The lowering springs feature a 600 lb/in rate and approximate 2″ lowering which reduces center of gravity height and reduces floating. UMI’s slim body monotube shocks control body movement without being overly stiff. A larger than stock 1-1/4″ sway bar rounds out the package. This kit is 100% Made In USA and is suitable for daily driving as well as corner carving.
Note: this kit pairs nicely with UMI 2620 lowering leafs to generate a low and level stance and a high performance, corner carving attitude
- A-arms increase caster allowing an average of 6 degrees positive for improved steering feel and reduced wandering.
- Lower a-arms feature polyurethane bushings to provide street comfort and improved performance over rubber.
- 600 lb/in race quality springs with approximate 2″ lowering suitable for daily driving and corner carving.
- UMI slim body monotube shocks control body movement and reduce floating.
- UMI 1-1/4″ sway bar reduces body roll and improves response during corner carving.
- Includes UMI’s newest swivel style sway bar end links.
- Complete kit includes all front end components.
- 100% Made In USA.