UMI’s 2nd Generation F-body lower a-arms are perfect for the F-body enthusiast seeking to improve the performance and appearance of their front suspension. The 2651’s feature caster relocation of the ball joint to enhance steering feel and improve high speed stability. The heavy duty spring bucket accepts factory and aftermarket coil springs as well as the popular hybrid coilover units. Laser cut UMI reinforcement plates add a great appearance and excellent strength. High quality polyurethane bushings and bump stops are used to provide a crisp yet comfortable ride. UMI’s double shear sway bar end links are included and work nicely with UMI P/N 4035 front sway bar and also most aftermarket stock eyelet type sway bars. Available in UMI red or gloss black powder coat. 100% designed, manufactured and raced with pride in the USA.
Optional New Hardware Kit: UMI offers the option of new high grade mounting hardware for your classic Camaro or Firebird. 1970-1974 cars use ½” standard hardware while 1975-1981 use 14mm metric control arm hardware. UMI suggests checking your vehicles current hardware size before ordering to confirm. UMI a-arms are supplied with both sets of mounting sleeves to except either hardware sizes. Hardware kits are Grade 8 standard and Grade 10.9 metric with Ny-lock nuts.
- Direct bolt-in for 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird
- Lower ball joint relocated to increase caster by 2 degrees enhancing steering feel and straight line stability. Caster increase of 2 degrees.
- 1.500” USA Made DOM steel tubing construction.
- Premium ball joints installed.
- Heavy duty spring bucket accepts factory and aftermarket coil springs.
- Spring bucket is compatible with popular hybrid coils such as Viking and QA1.
- High quality greaseable polyurethane bushings and bump stops provide a crisp yet comfortable ride.
- Swivel style sway bar mounts and hardware work with UMI P/N 4035 and most other factory eyelet style sway bars.
- Made in the USA.