UMI’s G-body Pro-Tour style bar is a true multi purpose high performance rear sway bar. The chassis and differential housing mounts reduce bind normally associated with the factory style bars. The bars are 1″ diameter hollow and feature three different rates (street/auto-x, road race/strip). UMI’s tried and true CNC machined clamping system allows differential housing mounting on 2.75″, 3″ and 3.25″ diameter housings. These can be bolted on, or welded for additional security. The double shear chassis mounts are held in place by four 3/8″ fasteners. Drilling through the crossmember is required and a template /instructions are included. The house made hex adjuster allows pre-loading of the bar when used for drag applications so your car leaves straight. Choose the longest hole for street, middle hole for auto-x, road race and the shortest hole for drag use.
- Light weight 1” tubular sway bar, CNC bent
- Designed to clear all rear ends- Factory OEM 7.5, GN 8.5, 12-Bolt, 9”, M9, S60 and others
- Heavy duty race style chromoly spherical rod ends with Teflon race
- High strength 4140 chromoly zinc-plated u-bolts
- CNC machined sway bar mounts with grip teeth and reinforcement gussets
- 1” Billet steel hex adjuster for extreme strength
- Premium greaseable polyurethane bushings
- 100% bolt in installation!
- Durable long lasting powder coat
Axle Tube Diameters:
- Strange Engineering and Currie rear ends use 3” diameter axle tubes
- Moser Engineering 12-bolt rear ends use 3” diameter axle tubes
- Moser Engineering 9” rear ends manufactured after early 2002 use 3” axle tubes. Rear ends manufactured prior to early 2002 use 3.25” axle tubes. Please verify diameter before ordering.
- Other brand rear ends will vary, please check your axle tube diameter before ordering.